Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bassim M Dowidar has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Bassim M Dowidar has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Bassim M Dowidar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Highly disappointed in my meeting with Dr. Dowidar. I was in clinical rotation for nursing school and had a blood exposure to me face. He was apathetic in nature in my case, even with the obvious anxiety/stress I was expressing. He spent maybe 5 minutes at best was me. Terrible bedside manner. I'm a nurse now and know we, healthcare professionals, need to show empathy and that we CARE for our patients. I did not get this from Dr. Dowidar. On top of that he billed my insurance as having OPEN WOUNDS to my hand due to a previous car accident. I had a car accident, but it caused injury to my spine due to impact. No OPEN wounds. Where did this even come from? Now, over a year later, I'm still sorting out the insurance claim and trying to get my portion paid for since the visit was billed ($520 for the visit!!) as what it should have been--a blood exposure. But he said his part (another $100 for an uncaring 5 minutes of his time) was billed as "open wounds to my hand due to a previous car accident." What?! My insurance was confused as they thought this was two separate visits due to his poor diagnosis charting. Again, do NOT recommend. (Also there was NO one in the waiting room, and it was a "slow night for the ER staff," so there was NO reason to only spend 5 minutes with me and that is the only reason he received 4 stars for ease of appointment)
Dr. Dowidar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert J Ziemer Pa, 16410 84th St NE Ste D, Lake Stevens, WA
Dr. Bassim M Dowidar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Stevens, WA.