Dr. Basti J Thampoe Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Basti J Thampoe?

Avoid!!! Rude doctor!

Horrible bedside manner. Rude and condescending. Would not recommend to anyone.

Dr. Thampoe was the doctor at Methodist West when I was there recently. He was professional and personable. He went out of his way to be helpful as a doctor, and as a friend. My family and I were all impressed and happy with his service to us.

Horrible!

Thampoe was condescending, said he worked 15 hours a day, and we needed to trust him (he was about to leave for Sri Lanka for 2 weeks the very next day). Was supposed to have done a referral consult for my husband to see a specialist, but never did. Scheduled a procedure without our consent that turned out to be a waste of time, as my husband still had pneumonia and couldn't have anesthesia without being intubated, so we declined. Also, the transport to that other hospital to do so resulted in my husband picking up more germs and is getting worse now. Avoid this doctor like the plague or you will end up with it!

Quack

Horrible bedside manner, condescendingly rude person. It's obvious he's become a slave to the hospital and is only driven to meet "test and procedure" quotas to drive up revenue. Dr. Thampoe threatened to terminate my care in the middle of a hospital stay for refusing extrenous blood tests. Basti also yelled at me and argued that he had been to medical school and was always correct. I would never recommend this quack.

Dr. Basti J Thampoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.