Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Batlagundu S Lakshminarayanan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Batlagundu S Lakshminarayanan has the following 16 expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Batlagundu S Lakshminarayanan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
32 Years Experience
Thanjavur Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Batlagundu S Lakshminarayanan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsPresence Covenant Medical Center, 1400 W Park St, Urbana, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Batlagundu S Lakshminarayanan in this video.
Dr. Batlagundu S Lakshminarayanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.