Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Batool M Mirabi
Dr. Batool M Mirabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Mirabi is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Batool M Mirabi has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Batool M Mirabi has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electromyography (EMG)
Dr. Batool M Mirabi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Batool M Mirabi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mirabi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Batool M Mirabi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBatool Movahed Mirabi Md, 3601 N MacGregor Way Ste 240, Houston, TX
Dr. Batool M Mirabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.