Dr. Baxter Montgomery Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Baxter Montgomery?

Poor Visits

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I have been to the clinic for 2+ months and I've only seen the doctor once. When I saw him, he stayed for about 10 minutes, said he wanted to run a test and then left. After leaving one of his staff members came in and gave me a couple of samples of prescribed medication and told me the doctor said take these. He never told me what they were used and why while I was at the clinic. Since I was on a time schedule, I had to call him while driving to ask why. Prior to getting to a room, I would sit on average about 45 minutes before getting into a room and then another 30 minutes before his nurse practitioner came in to see me; wait time is horrible even with a scheduled appointment. Communication is horrible. I sent a few emails using the website and the nurse practitioner said she never received my messages; I had to call and follow up. The last one I sent I called and talk to a lady at the front desk telling her I sent an email talking about side effects the medicine was causing. She told me that she hadn't checked her emails all day. They prescribed me medicine and it cause some bad side effects. I called and told the nurse practitioner about the side effect and she told me that "I didn't know that it had that type of side effect" and she's the one that gave me the samples of medicines when she saw me. She told me to schedule my appointments on a Friday as that's when the doctor is in. All, but one, of my appointments were on a Friday and I saw him once.

Posted on June 20th, 2015

This dr is good.. He listens and is attentive. My experience is the staff is not trained well and reflects on him. It started out okay...each time got worse. Waited 2 hours see him.. Appointment not in computer.etc..... If your are not over weight but has high blood pressure ... And you care about you time see another Dr.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

was a past patient, plans changed, and now working to get back in to see him due to lifestyle change.

1at and 2nd visit

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Great Experience

Posted on June 10th, 2014

Great Bedside manner. Place of healing .

Not a happy camper

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Dr. Montgomery is overall nice but he is too busy to spend the time with is patients. I feel like I am just another number in a welfare line. I don't feel valued. I believe he only cares about the money because he is always in and out. I wish he would spend more time with me and explaining what I can do to help myself. I feel helpless in my own heath condition. Instead of him telling me, he wants me to buy his book and take an expensive bootcamp that I cannot afford. Seems like I cannot get the tools to save my own life. I also sit waiting on him for 2 hours at every visit before he comes in the room and spends 2 seconds with me.

to slow to schedule emergency treatment

Posted on April 16th, 2009

Went E/R very short of breath/history of heart disease/doc was in hospital but didn't come see me when I was in distress in e/r...waited till next day...major artery was 90% blocked but angiogram was not done till 10 days later to have corrective angioplasty...it was a terrible 10 days with emergency visit to another E/R who failed to recognize my immediate distress due to my history of normal EKGs even though the arteries were 90 + blocked The E/R is equally guilty in not taking my complaints seriously and remedying my distress quickly enough putting my health at risk and risking permanent damage to my heart....these supposed excellent hospitals failed me in my situation.

Posted on July 29th, 2017