Dr. Bayne W Spotwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bayne W Spotwood?

Very Good Doctor!

I have been very satisfied with Dr. Spotwood. He has shown excellent bedside manner and is always trying to improve my quality of life. As mentioned in other review, it is extremely difficult to get through to the office.

Still trying to make an appointment

I have been trying to get an appointment here for about 2 weeks. I have medicaid and I had him st as my doctor. Every time I call they hang up on me. I am so frustrated with them and I have not even been there yet. So annoyed, I am actually trying to call at this moment.

This is a very caring Doctor.He is very concerned about his patients health and well being.He treats his patients He will even listen if you have a personal problem.I have been going to Dr. Spotwood since he was at the Tatum office in Gary.I would recomend him to anyone.