Dr. Beata J Anasz-Kopecka Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Beata J Anasz-Kopecka?

she was very very good she took her time with me and took care of everything!!! best doctor i've had!!

Irresponsible Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Anasz-Kopecka for about 2 years. At first, she seemed caring and really listened to my issues. I am a chronic pain paitient and have been taking pain medication for about 5 years. After the first visit, all she centered on was getting me off of the pain medication. No matter how much I told her that I was in pain and was constantly in pain, she would respond loudly that I needed to just start exercising and she would yell at me (when you have someone in your office that is in constant pain, depressed and looking for answers - it doesn't seem the best solution to yell at them!). Yesterday, when I went to pick up my pain medication, she had completely refused to fill them (on a Saturday) until I made another appointment to see her. I had just had an email conversation with her the day before and she did not mention needing to see me at all! So, a person who needs pain medication has to go for days without medication. Isn't a physician's first is to do "no harm". I will be officially complaining about her to Kaiser and I am hoping that she is removed as a physician. She doesn't care about the patient and has her own agenda.

COPD