Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beata S Bednarska has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Back Pain
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Diagnosis is always correct. Has a time limit with you. but treats you like your very own. Her staff is great to deal with. You can always get a call back on the phone and she doesn't charge you to prescribe to you over the phone. If she can diagnosis you over phone and call your pharmacy that great. I would recommend her to everyone I know. The only thing bad is her office is too small for her patients.
The office staff is a big turn off. Their scheduling is terrible. On multiple occasions have they messed up my appointment and blamed me for "calling the wrong number" when I had proof of calling their number on my cellphone. The doctor seemed very nice my first couple visits until I realized she really had no idea who I was. She is also very hard to reach in an emergency.
Dr. Bednarska was able to catch a tumor in my mother's head that was causing her terrible headaches. She helped my mom find and fix the problem. She even followed up with my mom after she was referred to a specialist. Dr. Bednarska is truly amazing. She has helped me and my family for many years now and I dont know if I would be as healthy as I am today if it wasnt for her. Thank you and God Bless!
Dr. Bednarska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Beata S Bednarska accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beata S Bednarska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendship, WI.