Dr. Beata S Bednarska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beata S Bednarska?

Best Dr ever!!!!!

Caring Family Doctor

Dr. Bednarska is a wonderful family doctor, always caring and willing to listen to the patient. She is kind, and a great doctor.

Current Patient

Diagnosis is always correct. Has a time limit with you. but treats you like your very own. Her staff is great to deal with. You can always get a call back on the phone and she doesn't charge you to prescribe to you over the phone. If she can diagnosis you over phone and call your pharmacy that great. I would recommend her to everyone I know. The only thing bad is her office is too small for her patients.

Disillusioned and Disappointed

The office staff is a big turn off. Their scheduling is terrible. On multiple occasions have they messed up my appointment and blamed me for "calling the wrong number" when I had proof of calling their number on my cellphone. The doctor seemed very nice my first couple visits until I realized she really had no idea who I was. She is also very hard to reach in an emergency.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Bednarska was able to catch a tumor in my mother's head that was causing her terrible headaches. She helped my mom find and fix the problem. She even followed up with my mom after she was referred to a specialist. Dr. Bednarska is truly amazing. She has helped me and my family for many years now and I dont know if I would be as healthy as I am today if it wasnt for her. Thank you and God Bless!

Wonderful doctor, really cares

Although it is a bit tough to get in quickly, Dr. Bednarska really takes her time with you and cares about her patients. I feel I can ask her anything and she is very informative and always willing to explain & help

Dr. Bednarska is unproffesional...She does not return calls and if she does, she is doing it with great favoritism...She does not take enough time to talk to her patients and is not helpful when asked for help...the staff answering the phones are not trained to speak to the patients in a well behaved manner..

worst doctor ever!!

Wonderful doctor!

This woman is a great doctor. Very understanding, people-like as I call it and very nice. She also speaks Polish.

Dr. Beata S Bednarska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendship, WI.