Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beata J Brzozowska has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
She is not caring at all and ill behavioured. She kind of threatens with a fist on her face that if you would not hold the child tight I will call a nurse. She even hurt my son's ear during an exam. She is incapable of diagonosing the problem and totally incapable as a kid's doctor as she completely fails to understand a child's pain and discomfort during illness. I do not recommend her to anyone.
She is a PCP for my two sons. I know her for almost 7 years. She is not just an excellent physician but also very friendly, caring person. She smmiles a lot, has a great connection with whe kids, knows how to make the sick visits less stressfull for both little patients and parents, too. Dr. Brzozowska is bilingual, speaks fluent Polish. I recommend her to all my friends and relatives.
Dr. Brozowska was very cold in her communication and often had a flat affect in her expression. I had just delivered healthy twin girls after two months in bed rest by C-section and when I reqested that a nurse might help me with a breast feeding scheldule, she pointed her finger at me and stated that it was my responsibility not the nurses. My husband and I were shocked by her treatment of me and shortly found a different doctor for our daughters. My husband and I also met two other families that lived in two seperate towns that experieced same unfeeling behavior form the doctor.
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Beata J Brzozowska accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrown Colony Pediatrics Pc, 500 Congress St Ste 1F, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beata J Brzozowska in this video.
Dr. Beata J Brzozowska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.