Dr. Beata Grochowska Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Beata Grochowska?

No skill and no personality

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Title says it all. Look elsewhere. Long wait to be seen. Personality of my shoe. Staff is fantastic (especially Linda and Allison) but Dr. G leaves muvh to be desired.

Not really a pain doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2017

She is a hack. Avoid this poor excuse for a doctor. Not skills. No compassion.

Avoid

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Not a good doctor. Not very kind. Staff is wonderful. I waited a long time in the room to see the doctor..becasue she was late to work.

Cold

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

She has no empathy for the pain her patient's have. Very nice staff especially Jeff. I would not suggest anyone entrust their health to Dr G.

Rude

Posted on August 25th, 2017

After tolerating Dr. G's rudeness for several visits I decided to seek care elsewhere. She has no bedside manner, she does not listen and she provided me with care that did not benefit me one bit.

Rude

Posted on August 20th, 2017

What more do I need to say. This is a rude, uncaring doctor.

Avoid

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

I can not recommend this doctor. I was not happy with impressed with her skills or knowledge. Long wait to be seen. Poor bedside manner.

Terrible experience

Posted on July 21st, 2017

After an hour wait to be seen I met Dr G. She was rude and clearly not interested in me or my pain issues. She checked her phone over and over during my visit and was even texting someone. She did not listen to anything I had to say but just nodded her head and said "ah ha" overt and over. I have no intention of ever seeing her again.

Terrible

Posted on July 14th, 2017

My experience with Dr G was terrible from start to finish. She was late. She has the personality of a door knob. She is rude to her nurses. AVOID

Poor quality of care

Posted on July 13th, 2017

I saw Dr G for months and was no better despite getting many injections. The problem was they were the wrong injections. I changed to another (far more experienced) doctor in the same office. He listened to me ( Dr G never did) and did the right injection. I am now 100% better...no thanks to Dr G. I was not happy with the incorrect care I got from her and would NOT RECOMMEND seeing her.

Poor communication

Posted on July 12th, 2017

She does not communicate well during or after the visit. Did not explain anything to me. Would not return my calls. She does not listen to her patients.

Would not go back

Posted on June 28th, 2017

After one visit I realized that this was not a physician I ever wanted to see again. She kept me waiting an hour before coming into the room. She kept looking at her watch which clearly gave me the impression that I was to hurry up or that I was taking her valuable time. She was unwilling to listen to my ideas for care (I was NOT looking for pain pills). After she left the room I felt like I had been run over by a truck. She talked quickly and in broken English. She "forced" me to agree to spine shots that have not helped before but never explained what she was going to do that others had not. I left the office without scheduling another appointment and will not be doing so. After getting home I looked at the internet and it appears that her plan for me makes no sense.