Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beata Mach has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Beata Mach has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Beata Mach has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
My follow up visit ended up costing me $315.00 and the only thing I got out of it was that Dr. Mach stated that she and her assistant did not have time in their day to make a phone call to get a test authorized. She read to me "verbatim" from the exact same printout I had in my hand and had already gone over with her on the phone; however, she insisted I come in. Furthermore, her bedside mannerism is atrocious. I have been seeing Dr Mach for a few years, however, this was her third strike. I will never go back to see her, nor would I ever consider recommending her to others.
Dr Mach is amazing. I went to her for some stomach issues I was having, and had seen two previous doctors about. Dr Mach was the first one to listen, and then actually order tests and not dismiss it as "stomach flu" which I do not have. She made sure I got in to see a specialist the next day, and then followed up from home afterwards.
She listens to you and takes the time needed for each patient. She is very focused and detail oriented. She has made accurate diagnoses for us that other doctors have missed and also makes excellent referrals if needed. She also follows up. We think she is a first rate primary care physician, one of the very best and recommend her highly. Opinion from two seniors in their eighties who've seen a lot of doctors over the years.
Dr Beata X. Mach is one of the finest physicians I have ever known. She cares for several people in my family, and is consientious , careful, correct, follows thru with her diagnoses, and helps in every way possible to aid one achieve their best health outcomes!I came to this conclusion after almost 4 years under her care, I really value Dr. Mach!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
Crimean State Medical University Named After Si Georgievskiy
Graduated in 1989
New York Hospital
Dr. Beata Mach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPalo Alto Medical Foundation, 2025 Soquel Ave, Santa Cruz, CA
Dr. Beata Mach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.