4.9

Recognizing brillance

she's fantastic

Great!

Never had a bad experience here. Doctor Rydzik is my favorite doctor and the staff are really nice. I have, and will continue, to refer people here because of my positive experiences.

I trust her!

I feel very comfortable here and am fortunate to have had her and her team recommended to me and my family!

clear and concise

Always full attention snd explanation of issues.

Love Dr. Rydzik's bedside manner as much as her skills in diagnosing my many skin ailments!

Dr Rydzik makes it an enjoyable visit.

Dr Rydzik makes it an enjoyable experience. entire staff is helpful and friendly.

Love this doctor!

Dr. Rydzik is an amazing doctor! She understands her patients and listens to their needs. She is patient, caring, knowledgeable in her field, and very personable. I am very glad she is my doctor. I feel confident with her.

Excellent

Thorough check. Thank you.

Excellent care!!!

Holly has always been been great at knowing and doing her best to help figure out any concerns we've had. Excellent care!!!!!

Pleasant visit

Always quick and very friendly. Helpful in answering all questions and making recommendations.

Mole Removal

Dr. Rydzik did a wonderful exam and removed 3 moles for biopsy. Angela her assistant was very professional and helpful. I would totally recommend both to anyone!! Makes me know that i am taken care of very well!

Dr. Beata Rydzik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.