Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta - Posted on November 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta - Posted on July 18th, 2014
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
26 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1992
Charles R Drew University Of Medicine And Science
Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta's office for more information.
1200 N State St Los Angeles, CA : (323) 409-1000
Locations & DirectionsLOS ANGELES COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER, 1200 N State St, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Beatriz Gomez-Matta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.