Dr. Beatriz Esayag-Tendler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beatriz Esayag-Tendler?

Test

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Posted on July 20th, 2016

she just a wonderful Dr.

Outstanding in Every Respect

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Dr Tendler is an incredibly dedicated doctor. She makes herself available at all times -- the first thing she did when I met her was to give me her cell phone number! She responds to texts readily; considering her patient load and teaching responsibilities, she will reply by the end of day if not sooner. I once got a call from the Miami airport because she had called in for my test results. They had indicated a recurrence, and she didn't want me unduly worried. Dr. Tendler is knowledgeable in cutting edge technologies and will always send you to the best place for any procedures, paving the way for her patient with phone calls and letters. I once got a text from her in the middle of the day asking me to read up on a new protocol so we could discuss it when she called me that evening after hours. She is unbelievably kind and reassuring, and she is willing to spend time with patients and their families to explain and educate. Medicine is not simply a vocation to Dr. Tendler; it's a calling. I could give dozens of examples to add to the ones I and other reviewers have mentioned, but just know in brief that I've been blessed to have found Dr. Tendler and recommend her whole-heartedly. She is a joyful and caring person and an outstanding doctor. Her staff reflects her warmth and excellence. They will go out of their way to accommodate patients.

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Best physician I've ever had. I have complete faith in her.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I think Dr. Tendler is a very caring person and takes the time to listen and give her opinion. She does take too long getting back to me after tests and lab work..can appear disorganized.

The Best Physician Ever!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Love her to death. She is kind, patient and caring. Her staff is attentive and responsive to your concerns and needs.

Dr. Tendler thank you very for everything you have done for me!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

D. Tendler has been helping me (a women in my late 20s) with an overactive thyroid. She is a truly exceptional doctor and person in every possible sense of that word! Smart, extremely knowledgeable, constantly on the lookout for new information, caring, kind, respectful - she is everything you would like your doctor to be! If you have questions, she is only happy to listen and then answer in detail, and not in a dismissive condescending manner in which you find other doctors do it sometimes. She will truly listen and hear you, she will respect your option, and the time you have spent researching an issue, she will explain to you in detail what your options are and how she thinks you should proceed. She will advise you and be your partner every step of the way. She is an extremely kind and caring person and doctor. She is available to you any time of day or night, responding to text messages (sent to her person phone, which she will happy share with you!) as late as 10 pm on a Sun., and scheduling appointments as early as 7 am or as late as 8 pm to get you into her schedule which is always booked. How many doctors say to you at the end of the visit “I only wrote the bare minimum in here so that they charge you as little as possible”, “I am sorry you might have to pay a hospital facility fee”? Well I hear her say this almost every time! Not only does she devote herself so fully to her patients, but she is almost apologetic for the fact that they get billed for the time she devotes to them! Add to that the fact that she is just an exceptionally good doctor who loves her job and truly knows what she is doing, and you have a recipe for success. After a few months of taking medication, my issue appears to be under control and I am hopeful it will remain so.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Very compassionate & professional

Patient

Posted on July 29th, 2013

As with all the other reviews, I absolutely love Dr. Tendler. She cared for my mom while she was dying from pancreatic cancer and she was the most loving, charming, caring Dr. I have ever encountered. Now she is my Dr. for diabetes. She is always there, available, returns messages and just cares for her patients as if they were all her family. I wish all Drs. had her personality, caring nature and love of the work they do. I would recommend Dr. Tendler to anyone who needs her expertise and care.

Dedicated Doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I just had my first visit with Dr. Tendler and I am very impressed. She is caring, actually listened to me and explained things so I could understand..the visit lasted one hour. I am looking forward to a continued relationship with Dr. Tendler. I have been searching for a new endo for quite some time and feel relieved to have finally found Dr. Tendler!!!

Dr. Tendler poor doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2013

My mother is a patient of dr.tendler and we are so disapointed with her. Not only she never answers our calls nor our emials she dosn't care about my moms health. We have been waiting threethreeonths for my moms test results and still haven't seen them. We have been calling the office and dr.tendler and no answer. How iresponsiblle the staff and the doctor is. I see my mom suffering everydayand the doctor is not helping her nor responding to her calls. This is the worst doxtor my mother have ever went too. We were never in our life ignored this way by any other doctor. I would never recomand dr.tendler to any of my family and friends. Right now we are looking for another doctor. A doctor thay will actually listen and help my mom. If u want a doctor that will help you then look some where else dr.tendler will not help you buy dissapoint you.

Caring MD

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Dr. Tendler gives you her full attention, patiently answers all questions, gives an honest opinion, and is always available. You are not just another thyroid, but a living breathing person, who she cares about. This is a woman devoted to her work and patients who deserves the highest praise. She is what a doctor she be, kind, humble and thorough. I am thankful she was recommending to me by a friend, also a patient of hers.