Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beau B Toskich Jr
Dr. Beau B Toskich Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Toskich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Beau B Toskich Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Toskich is very professional and I felt totally informed prior to my procedure. The day of my surgery, he greeted me before I went into the operating room and early the next morning he visited me in my hospital room. He discussed again what I should expect and how to contact his assitant personally if I had any issues or questions. The very first radiologist I have ever worked with in a hospital setting that genuinely cared abour my well being.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Florida State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Beau B Toskich Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beau B Toskich Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.