Dr. Beauvais Laguerre Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Beauvais Laguerre?

Personable, Thorough, and Dedicated to the Well Being of Children

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Excellent pediatrician who truly cares for his patients and the endless questions mothers (father's too) have, whether newborn to young adult. When initially looking for a pediatrician, he was only 1 of 2 who took the time to see me so I could make an educate knowledgeable decision on who I wanted for a pediatrician. At that time, Dr. LaGuerre spent an hour with me. The other doctor, not even 15 minutes. Although my children are much older now, he was responsive to my questions and put my mind at ease, and I've been recommending him ever since.

Great Pediatrician!

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

I have taken my 3 sons to Dr Laguerre for the past 17 1/2 years! He has always been attentive to my children and addressed any concerns I have had. His staff has always been patient and professional. Dr Laguerre and his staff are assets to the community.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015