Dr. Becky K Lynn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Becky K Lynn?

Polite, professional and willing to take the time to discuss my medical concerns.

I have been a patient of Dr. Lynn's since moving to Columbia, 5 years ago. She was recommended to me by my PCP. She is absolutely outstanding. In addition to being an extremely bright and talented doctor, Dr. Lynn's ability to build strong relationships with her patients is what is truly remarkable. I couldn't have asked for better, or received more. Outstanding.

Dr. Lynn is so pleasant to work with. She really listens and you can feel her sincere care for you as a patient.

Dr Lynn helped me with my sexual problems and was very easy to talk to

Excellent doctor!

She is a heaven-sent to any women more so a high risk pregnancy. She is cautious and her bed side manner is great She has been my OB for eight years and I have followed her through two moves

I have been going to Dr. Lynn for many years. She is by far the best ob/gyn doctor. I moved to Kansas City 2 years ago and I still drive back to see her. I would recommend her highly. For me, she is very good with my menopausal problems.

Best OB/GYN out there!

Dr. Lynn is an incredible doctor as well as an all around great person! She was my OB/GYN for almost ten years and she has always been there for me! Especially as a first time mother as I had tons of questions and insecurities during my pregnancy and she never hesitated to discuss any and all my my concerns. I really, really like her and would recommend her to anyone! (And I have!!!) If you are looking for a OB/GYN, you should give her a call.

Dr. Lynn was very professional. She paid attention to my concerns and answered my questions. She will continue to be my OB/GYN.

She is a excellent doctor and very knowledgeable! Answers all my questions and concerns completely, and never seems impatient. Also helps to provide extra info on birthing classes and whatever else you might need help finding.

Very Professional

This doc is rather popular. So unless your an OB patient you'll have to wait at least 4 months to get in for an annual exam. She's very professional, I actually had an instance where she caught a medication interaction that my pharmacist missed. She told me she was unsure of their compatibility, and said she'd get back to me about it. She called me personally to tell me that my oral contraceptives were not compatible with some other meds. She discussed my options with me. Took time out of her day instead of having a nurse do it. She's wonderful. I would say more, but I might have trouble getting into see her if she gets too busy.

Dr. Becky K Lynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.