Dr. Becky J Miller Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Becky J Miller?

What can I say, Dr. Miller saved my life. She knows what to do and how to do it, my treatment was hard, chemo sucks but she guided me through it and I ALWAYS had confidence that we were following the best treatment for me. Four years later and still cancer free. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller.

Excellent

I was dx with breast cancer and she has been my oncologist for 4 years now. I feel VERY confident that I'm in good hands with Dr. Miller. She's caring and easy to understand and extremely thorough with the treatment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to anyone.

Excellent clinician and caring doctor

When I first visited with Dr. Miller, I had many questions about my diagnosis and the treatment options. Dr. Miller listened to my concerns and opinions very openly and developed a treatment plan for me that we both agreed to. She respected the fact that I had taken the time to do research on my options and treated me a an equal in making decisions about my course of treatment.Later, when I began having reactions to a medication, she took my concerns seriously and made adjustments that worked for me. Other doctors I had seen were not nearly so thoughtful and respectful.I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Miller to any person dealing with cancer.