Dr. Bedford Berrey Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bedford Berrey?

Consultatation Visits

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Berrey is very compassionate and really cares about his patients. it is so evident and wants the best for them. I have been knowing him for years but now my husband and I are patients and we are getting the finisest of care. I highly recommend him because he really cares about is patients.

SGT, USA (ret)

Posted on January 24th, 2013

20 years after being under the care of then, Colonel Berrey, I have since taken advantage of the second chance at life he gave me by becoming a teacher. I am also a wrestling coach, all because he saved my leg. Fond memories of Dr. Berrey as well as heart-felt thanks.

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr. Berrey is sincere, thorough, knowledgeable, and professional. He always takes the time to answer questions, and explains things so that you can clearly understand. He is a true asset to the Medical profession. God bless you Dr. Berrey.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Dr Berrey is a compassionate and caring Dr. He has treated me for 13 yrs. I couldn't ask for a better Dr. He is very courteous to his patients and their family members. I would not want another DR handling my case.

Very Impressed

Posted on May 30th, 2011

Dr. Berrey treated my daughter when she was 9 and did an awesome job. (Two surgeries.) Some symptoms returned 11 years later. Dr. Berrey actually remembered her and her case all those years later--and recommended action to take while she was living on the west coast. He was so kind--and did a great job for us.

The Best of all orthopedic Dr

Posted on August 7th, 2010

1998 I was told I had stage 5 osteosarcoma. I was going to die! Dr. Berrey saved my life and my leg which was going to be amputated..No other caring and compassionate dr. ever!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017