Dr. Bedros Bakirtzian Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Bedros Bakirtzian?

Very courteous and professional. State of the art High tech equipment in office. M.r.i. and physical therapy conveniently located next door. I had nothing but excellent service with all 3 parts of this doctor's practice. I had a car accident and doctor recommended physical therapy really helped. The physical therapists were top notch, I had to see them over a y2 year period, they even have massage and underwater aqua therapy. They have excellent practice. Nothing but positive experiences with ALL the staff including the doctor. I would recommend definitely.

Huge Regrets

I've had a really bad experience with Dr. Bakirtzian, and I'm still suffering. He schedules surgery so quickly, that it doesn't give you time to think and research. I know of two other people that he has done surgery on and seriously messed up. Reconsider before choosing him, I beg you!

very poor messed up my leg, worried only about payment

sorry sorry sorry

i had a rod put in my leg, and have'nt had anything but problems with my knee since. when i spoke with berkirtzian all he asked is why i haven't made a payment yet and everything is fine. well it's not and why would i pay for something that's not right? will never go to him again and would not recommend him to work on a dummy .

dr. bakirtzian performed a total knee replacement in 2008, it lasted 4 years before the knee replacement came loose and caused severe pain, then I called to make an appointment to have the doctor look at my knee, and they told me they couldn't see me because they were having a hard time getting paid by today's options, now that's a doctor that really cares about his patients, I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!!!

Dr. Bedros Bakirtzian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massena, NY.