Dr. Beena E Jacob Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Beena E Jacob?

Okay.

Doctor was nice and polite. I did expect more from a pediatrician. Very little communication with my daughter. We came from a family med office in WI and our doctor there always greeted my daughter and talked with her through the appointment, telling her good job and things like that. Also the staff was nice but unable to give immunizations the way I wanted with my daughter on my lap which has works so well in the past.

Type 2 Diabetes