Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beenal J Naik has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
My OB experience with her is so comfortable she explains everything thoroughly and takes her time with you I'm satisfied so far with the care she has been providing to me and my baby I'm a first time mom to be and have so many questions and concerns and I've been made to feel secure in the care I'm getting right up until my delivery I'm excited and impressed all my labs are done on a timely basis and results are explained and told to me wait time short if I need to be seen before my scheduled appt I'm seen with no hassles the staff is very nice and respectful greets you with a smile yes I would refer family and friends Dr.Naik continue being a careing doctor you're the best.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Naik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 2004
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Beenal J Naik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Center For Female Health, 3660 Flat Shoals Rd Ste 180, Decatur, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beenal J Naik in this video.
Dr. Beenal J Naik is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Decatur, GA.