Dr. Beenal Naik Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Beenal Naik?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

She is an amazing doctor and takes care of the patients very well. I would refer family and friends her bed side manners is amazing can't wait to have her do my C-Section she's very patient with me and displays care and concern about me as a person and pt

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Naik was very informative, and covered every area that I had concerns about. Dr. Naik came in and it was evident that she had done her research on my patient chart carefully and thoroughly. I was very impressed and satisfied with my visit today.

Comfortable

Posted on May 25th, 2016

My OB experience with her is so comfortable she explains everything thoroughly and takes her time with you I'm satisfied so far with the care she has been providing to me and my baby I'm a first time mom to be and have so many questions and concerns and I've been made to feel secure in the care I'm getting right up until my delivery I'm excited and impressed all my labs are done on a timely basis and results are explained and told to me wait time short if I need to be seen before my scheduled appt I'm seen with no hassles the staff is very nice and respectful greets you with a smile yes I would refer family and friends Dr.Naik continue being a careing doctor you're the best.

before I called to m..

Posted on May 17th, 2016

before I called to make this apt I read the reviews and all of it was right on point. From the first impression in scheduling all the way to check out. it was fast ,professional, to the point ,but still personable. I now have a new obgyn. thank you staff...loved my visit

Everyone here was ex..

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Everyone here was extremely kind, helpful and patient. Dr.Naik was very friendly and warm. I instantly felt comfortable with her and throughout my exam. I would 100% recommend scheduling at appointment with her!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

very good doctor, nice

Posted on December 17th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Beenal Naik for about 3 years now and I simply love her. I wouldn't see any other doctor since I started seeing her. Her staff is great too.

Superb

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Dr.Naik is the greatest female doctor I know. In my past I was sick with different situations while other doctors told me the wrong things. When I met ...

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I love Dr. Naik. She is awesome. Very gentle in her manners.

Very compassionate physician

Posted on February 11th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Naik upon recommendation from my close friend who is also a patient of hers and was delivered by her. I liked my overall experience with Dr. Naik and the practice during my pregnancy. This was my first pregnancy and so was looking for a doctor who would understand my needs and anxiety. But Dr. Naik was very patient with me and took very good care of me. The staff is also very friendly. I used to go the Norcross location and would definitely recommend it

Posted on October 31st, 2016