Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar has the following 51 expertise
- Women's Health
- Lyme Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Stomach Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
- Adolescent Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Daneshvar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlantic City Medical Center
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
Locations & DirectionsBehdokht Daneshvar, 1015 New Rd Ste C, Northfield, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar in this video.
Dr. Behdokht Daneshvar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northfield, NJ.