The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Behnam M Daghigh
Dr. Behnam M Daghigh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Daghigh is affiliated with Memorial Regional Medical Center, St. Marys Medical Center Inc and Inova Loudoun Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Behnam M Daghigh has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Behnam M Daghigh has the following 11 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Behnam M Daghigh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 10
Dr. Daghigh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Behnam M Daghigh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma & Sinus Center, 19465 Deerfield Ave Ste 101, Leesburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Behnam M Daghigh, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Leesburg, VA, in this video.
Dr. Behnam M Daghigh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.