Dr. Behnam Khaleghi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Behnam Khaleghi?

Condescending and un-empathetic doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2017

Unless you're an easy case--visible symptoms--he won't even look at you. He does not believe that blood tests are accurate, and only goes by a patients physical symptoms. Though plenty of people can be asymptomatic. He wouldn't let me talk and constantly interrupted me. He didn't believe my mom has rheumatoid arthritis because it doesn't hurt 24/7 and her knuckles weren't swollen. And questioned her diagnosis and thought she self-diagnosed when shes had an RA doctor for 20+ years. RA--like any autoimmune disease--goes through periods of remission and flare ups. All he did was test my flexibility; which does nothing but shows how flexible the joints are. He refused to look at my blood work and wouldn't address my other symptoms. He ran no blood work, additional tests, x-rays, etc. Based off of my flexibility he determined I had no autoimmune disease and that was it. Very unprofessional and rude. The worst doctor I have ever dealt with in my life.

Exellent

Posted on January 5th, 2016

He is amazing!! Three of my friends are his patients. He is so warm an knowledgable. I strongly recommend him.

Sr

Posted on April 21st, 2015

He is a great Doctor

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

He is a fantastic doctor. Really takes the time to listen and talk over the diagnosis and care. I couldn't ask for a better doctor who really is there for me!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Purely professional and caring office

Best Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

I am a registered nurse who has met many physicians and witnessed how they treat their patients. Dr. Khaleghi is byfar one of the most conscientious physicians I have ever met. He is also kind and treats you like his own family. He also follows up on the tests he orders and explains everything to you. His office staff is also wonderful, very efficient and organized.

The Smartest & the best

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. khaleghi is a brilliant rheumatologist. I've been seeing him for 3 years, and every time I mention his name to another physician, the response is, "he's very smart." He is, but more than that, He takes care of his patients in a way that has gone out of style with most doctors. He takes time, explains everything clearly, and recommends treatments that are appropriate (without being overly aggressive or ordering things you don't need). It is clear that he really, really wants you to feel better - that caring attitude is something that you don't see much any more. He's just a great doc.

Highly recommended

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Dr Khaleghi and staff were polite, friendly and professional. He's respectfully of your time. Most importantly he's very educated and experience in his field. Highly recommended.

Very good experience

Posted on March 6th, 2014

I saw Dr. Khaleghi for a new diagnosis of spondylitis. I was not sure who to see in OC but found him online. I have to agree with all the other reviews that he is very pleasant and professional. As a doctor myself in Orange County I know it can be hard to find a doctor that you like, so I'm glad I was able to find Dr. Khaleghi. I would recommend him to others, or to any of my patients.

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Khaleghi and his staff have been so kind and caring. Finally after months of unexplainable symptoms, I can finally move forward with the answers I needed. I travel many miles to see Dr. Khaleghi and the trip is worth it. As a nurse myself, I can say that the care I receive is top notch. Thanks to Dr. Khaleghi and his wonderful staff.

great doctor;very pleased for many years

Posted on October 13th, 2013

I have received excellent care as well as very detailed follow up for many years. Very personable and listens to my concerns. His office staff is first rate. He has treated my joint issues over the years with excellent results. I give Dr. K and his office my highest recommendations.

The Best!!!!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

FINALLY, after all these years I have located the site that provides me the opportunity to express my gratitude to Doctor Khaleghi. I have been patient of Dr. Khaleghi for 9 years now, after he was the doctor that had the astutely requested the test that provided the initial diagnosis for my condition, which had many other physicians baffled. I honestly believe I would not be here, were it not for the Dr. Khaleghi. I cannot precisely explain it but his demeanor and my confidence in his abilities has helped me maintain a positive attitude all of these years. Although this thing has been somewhat normalized, Dr. Khaleghi to this day, follows my progress and orders the necessary blood work on a monthly/bi-monthly schedule to ensure a flare-up is caught before it progresses too far and to monitor the effects of the maintenance medications I am taking.Doctor Khaleghi is DEFENITELY NOT in this, just for the money. I truly believe monetary rewards are secondary to this doctor. The health and welfare of his patients come first, a rare trait in doctors these days. IF he does not have the definitive answer for something related to your condition, he will NOT hesitate to direct you to another specialist. He wants to do the very best he can, on your behalfNO EGO thing going on with Dr. Khaleghi. His staff just adore him, they are dedicated to him and cannot say enough good things about him when I am in his office.IF you are truly looking for the finest CARE for your condition, that is within the realm of Dr. Khaleghi expertise, do yourself a favor and pay him a visit. I will, and have, recommended Dr. Khaleghi to friends and family, I want them to have the best care possible.