Happy

He is an amazing dr. Explains everything and provides the best patient care what so ever.

knowledgeable physician

I am a new patient of Dr. Khaleghi and so reassured to be under his care. Of course he's extremely knowledgeable, but he's also excellent at conveying his knowledge, so that I feel totally up to speed on my condition and treatment options. This is a physician who is truly on the patient's side, who will go to bat for the patient. He's very easy to work with. I feel very fortunate that my GP recommended Dr. Elbalkhi. He's really helped me get through the initial shock of my RA diagnosis and take those first steps toward living a full, healthy, active life even with this condition. I recommend him highly.

5 Star!!

Takes his time and you don't feel rushed. He answers questions and concerns. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I drive over 2 hours to see him and it's worth it.

Condescending and un-empathetic doctor

Unless you're an easy case--visible symptoms--he won't even look at you. He does not believe that blood tests are accurate, and only goes by a patients physical symptoms. Though plenty of people can be asymptomatic. He wouldn't let me talk and constantly interrupted me. He didn't believe my mom has rheumatoid arthritis because it doesn't hurt 24/7 and her knuckles weren't swollen. And questioned her diagnosis and thought she self-diagnosed when shes had an RA doctor for 20+ years. RA--like any autoimmune disease--goes through periods of remission and flare ups. All he did was test my flexibility; which does nothing but shows how flexible the joints are. He refused to look at my blood work and wouldn't address my other symptoms. He ran no blood work, additional tests, x-rays, etc. Based off of my flexibility he determined I had no autoimmune disease and that was it. Very unprofessional and rude. The worst doctor I have ever dealt with in my life.

Exellent

He is amazing!! Three of my friends are his patients. He is so warm an knowledgable. I strongly recommend him.

Dr. Behnam Khaleghi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange, CA.