Dr. Behnam Tabibian Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Behnam Tabibian?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

NERVE CONDUCTION TEST(S)

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Didn't introduce himself, didn't ask my name, came in after the tech had spent 15 minutes conducting the NCS and immediately jabbed the needles for the EMG into my arms with such force, bruising me and leaving me sitting there with blood welling up in each of the spots he rammed the needle. This was the 5th such EMG I've had over the last few years and by far Dr. Tabibian was the most barbaric I have ever suffered.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

I called to get my initial appt and was seen the following day. Upon my initial visit, I was brought in immediately and seen within minutes. I had an aneurysm that was misdiagnosed at the ER twice, yet Dr. Tabibian insisted that I have an MRI immediately. Once I was diagnosed, he made sure that I was seen within an hour my the neurosurgeon. His staff also made sure that I was taken care of during my initial and follow up visits.

Posted on August 5th, 2017