Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Behnoush Y Zarrini
Dr. Behnoush Y Zarrini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Zarrini is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Behnoush Y Zarrini has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Behnoush Y Zarrini has the following 4 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Acute Pain
Dr. Behnoush Y Zarrini is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
My family member waited for this apt for 2mos, expecting to have compassion, instead he was rude, he dismisses any questions about my relative health condition, telling my relative did not have medical records to go by. He is not prepared to see patient at all, it is very sad to have to go to the IPAA and the Health Plans to complain about the abuse that patients received based on the color of the skin, or race. No patient has to be forced to have a treatment they don't think is necessary based on health history.
He is a great Pain Mgmt Doctor. I am young and have had numerous surgeries. I had a lot of difficulty finding a doctor to prescribe me my medication monthly, and help me find a treatment to heal my self. His PA Isaac is also amazing. They are very respectful, understanding and helped me out knowing that I was really in need of the pain medication that I was being prescribed at the time and did not judge me, instead continues to treat me and has helped me with suggestions of doctors, pharmacies, and treatments to help my self. His staff is amazing. Angie works really hard and is truly an amazing multi tasker. I am very thankful that they have helped me and are helping me slowly get off the medication that I am on.
Dr. Zarrini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Behnoush Y Zarrini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Behnoush Y Zarrini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.