More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Behrouz Broomand has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Behrouz Broomand has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Behrouz Broomand has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
If I could rate this walk in clinic no stars believe me, I WOULD! First I have to admit when I walked in the clinic, It was very clean. I brought my 10 month old daughter in cause she wasn't feeling well. The front desk staff or nurses were very patient in getting me set up with the paperwork and all. On the other hand the doctor was not. Dr. Behrouz Broomand had a very disrespectful attitude towards myself, my daughter and the nurse who was assisting him. He treated my daughter like she was a rag doll, his method was a too strong when dealing with a 10 month old. He treated me sarcastically throughout the entire visit making me feel as if I was the worst parent ever. He was using derogatory terms and was also being very demeaning towards me, at one point asking me "How old are you?", this just because I had given my daughter a wooden tongue depressor so she would play. Not only that but he yanked the wooden stick from my daughters hand causing her pain and making her cry. Then he opened a drawer and pulled out a medicine spoon and said: "Just give her this much medicine and she will feel ok" with a disrespectful attitude, before I got a chance to grab it, it dropped to the floor and he sucked his teeth and looked away. I had to squat down with my daughter on my arms to pick the spoon up. It was then and there I decided to leave that place and never come back. The nurse was also treated unfair by that poor excuse of for a doctor. He was treating her sarcastically "Asking her If she had ever worked in pediatrics before", because he wanted her to hold my daughter down like a crucifix and the nurse hesitated. I could notice her was feeling uncomfortable doing it when my daughter wasn't even giving him trouble or refusing his attention. My daughter was very compliant even though she was feeling sick. When the nurse finally held her down you could see distress in my daughters eyes like asking me "Daddy why is this happening?" All I could say after this review is: DON'T BRING YOUR KIDS TO THIS CLINIC! I will be calling my Membership Services and place a formal complaint against this doctor and his rude practice.
43 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1975
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Behrouz Broomand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsLankershim Medical Clinic, 6056 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA
Dr. Behrouz Broomand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hollywood, CA.