- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bela Ajtai MD
Dr. Bela Ajtai, MD is a doctor primarily located in Amherst, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. They have 23 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurologist, Psychiatry.
Dr. Bela Ajtai has 2 locations
Dr. Bela Ajtai has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bela Ajtai has the following 12 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Bela Ajtai Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3980 Sheridan Dr Ste 200 Amherst , NY (716) 250-2000
- 849 Delaware Ave Apt 206 Buffalo , NY 14209
More about Dr. Bela Ajtai
Dr. Ajtai is an Attending Neurologist at DENT specializing in seeing patients with memory disorders and dementia, along with neuroimaging diagnostics. In addition to multiple peer-reviewed journal articles and congress abstracts, Dr. Ajtai authored an MRI anatomy atlas and is co-author of the Neuroimaging CD-ROM of the Continuum series and the anatomy chapter for the 4th ed. of "Cerebral SPECT and PET" by Drs. Van Heertum and Tykofsky. He is also a volunteer teaching faculty member, having given several series of lectures on neuroanatomy to residents and students at the Jacobs Neurological Institute. Dr. Ajtai is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Society of Neuroimaging.