Dr. Bela H Bhuskute Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bela H Bhuskute?

Very pleasing office and doctor

The medical team in the office of Dr. Klein and Dr. Bhuskute are top notch. Appointments are taken on time. I cannot say enough.

OFFICE MANGER

I had an appointment for a new patient today 10-9-17 , totally forgot about my appointment they call my daughter phone number who is a patient there and spoke with her but not me when I tried to explain the office manager wouldn't let me get a word . The office manger is so unprofessional asked to speak to the doctor she said no and if I come to the office she will call the police I will never recommend no one to go to this practice, I work at seaview orthopedics witch is a very large practice and if the billing manager treat people like I was just treat then they will never have any patients and the DR'S wouldn't appreciate the why there staff treat patients I will contact the DR and make she knows how her billing manager treats people

A very good Primary Care physician

Dr. B is easy to talk with. She listens to you and cares about your input in managing your healthcare. I have been with this practice for a very long time and the staff is consistenly pleasant and helpful. It's also easy to have your blood drawn right in the office. It's a well run and pleasant experience!

excellant dr.

been with dr bhuskute for over five years and shore primary for over 15 yrs. move away , about a hour, and remain with them'

RN

Dr. Bhuskte (Bela) is a Primary Care Physician. Her care is concise and she has excellent follow up care. You can not find a better office staff than Shore Primary Care.