Dr. Bela I Kudish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bela I Kudish?

Unprofessional, cold,

I experienced a very stern & intimidating woman when meeting Dr. Kurdish. In fact she had little empathy for a physician that practices in her field. She relates poorly to her patients as if you are wasting her time.

I would like to thank Dr Kudish for doing a fantastic job on tacking up my bladder Scar tissue had to be removed by Dr Minor before she could do her job. I can't thank Dr.Kudish enough for taking her time and doing a great job.

I like Dr. Kudish when I met her the first time, she checked mo over and she talked to me about my problems, she answered all my questions being very through about my problem, she told me about other test that I have to have done before surgery and what type of surgery I was having and that I would have to stay overnight. I really like Dr. Kudish, and you will to she is verry professional and makes you feel at ease.

scottish lass

All I can say is that Dr. Kudish is wonderful. She "fixed" my problem where other doctors could not. She is thorough and very caring. After years of suffering, my problem is resolved. I recommend her to any women who have bladder problems that haven't responded to other treatments. Urogynecology is a fairly new area in medicine and she's the best in my opinion. I am so glad I found her.

I was always taken very well care of with Dr. Kudish & her staff! I had another doctor before Dr. Kudish that I had stopped seeing! I was than told about Dr. Kudish & she has changed my health issues. I can only speak highly of her.