Dr. Belinda Broady-Symes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Belinda Broady-Symes?

Patient

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I love this Dr. She is amazing. She has great bedside manors. She is a awsome Doctor. I would recomend her 100%.

MEAN SPIRITED DR WHO TREATS YOU LIKE A CASE AND NOT A HUMAN!

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Horrible DR, was rude and uncaring. ...awful bedside manner! It was my 1st pregnancy so I was unsure about a lot of things and had a lot of questions. She and treated me like I was stupid and was always that way. About half way through my pregnancy I switched to another DR in the office and had a great experience.. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Brodey-Symes to ANYONE, not even my worst enemy!

Love her!!!

Posted on February 26th, 2013

She is an Amazing doctor. She doesn't sugar coat it and is willing to listen to any questions or concerns. I recommend her to everyone I know.

worst office ever

Posted on October 17th, 2012

They made me wait an hour to be seen. I went 3 times and never met my actual doctor and said I won't really see her mostly just the nurse. The staff was rude and they had no regards towards how cofterable I was like my feelings didn't matter.Don't go to this doctor.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

I had to have emergency surgery and if it wasn't for this doctor I might have died. I recommend this doctor to everyone. She knows what she's doing, very good at it, caring and made me feel at easy during a very diffcult and stressful time for me. And her staff was very caring and alot of help. I appreciate all they have done for me and will be forever grateful! :)

A Great Doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

Dr Broady-Symes is the best. I would recommend her on a dime, and I am going back to her for my next pregnancy.

Posted on June 8th, 2008

love her love her love her. highly reccomend her.

Posted on January 30th, 2017