Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Belisario A Arango has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Belisario A Arango has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Belisario A Arango has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
My husband has been under Dr. Arango's care for 2 years and he is the a kind, caring doctor. Takes his time to make sure you are well taken care of and while under chemo he visits every patient several times while you are there . He has a great staff also. I would recommend him to any one needing an Oncoligist.
9 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2009
Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University
Dr. Belisario A Arango accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsWar Memorial Hospital, 500 Osborn Blvd, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Dr. Belisario A Arango is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sault Sainte Marie, MI.