Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Belle Wang has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I have been going to Lifeline Associates since I was 18. Love Dr Wang! She has always been extremely patient and kind. Always listens to my concerns and answers my questions. Very knowledgeable. Kept me at ease during both my pregnancies. She delivered both of my babies and always checked in on me postpartum. She is the absolute best!
Dr. Wang is fabulous! I've been going to her since I'm 17 years old and she just delivered my first baby this last March! She's thorough and addresses all of my questions and concerns. During my delivery she encouraged me and took care of me and my son! She is wonderful and wouldn't want to see anyone else!
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Belle Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Bergen County, 680 Kinderkamack Rd, Oradell, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Belle Wang in this video.
Dr. Belle Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oradell, NJ.