Dr. Belle Wang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Belle Wang?

Great doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Great OB/GYN

Posted on November 18th, 2016

Great physician, straight and to the point. Been seeing Dr. Wang for 20 years. True, it's hard to get an appointment with her, but that's because she's so great!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr. Wang is fabulous! I've been going to her since I'm 17 years old and she just delivered my first baby this last March! She's thorough and addresses all of my questions and concerns. During my delivery she encouraged me and took care of me and my son! She is wonderful and wouldn't want to see anyone else!

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Wang. She was thorough, attentive and caring.

Knows me and remembers me

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Wang is excellent!! I can not say enough good things about her. Probably the best indication of how much confidence I have in her is that I recommended her to my daughter and she is now her doctor .

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Confused by the negative reviews. It been seeing Dr. Wang for over 10 years and the group for over 16 years. Wonderful, courteous and warm bedside manner. Recommend!

Amazing Practice

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr. Wang diagnosed and performed my emergency surgery at Valley Hospital. She is an amazing, courteous, patient and informative Dr. Dr. Wang's stellar demeanor before, during and after my surgery is on point now and for my future care.

I would not recommend Dr. Wang

Posted on February 19th, 2015

When I moved to NJ I had to find a new doctor. Dr. Wang's office is 5 minutes from my house and even though I had heard mixed reviews, I thought I'd give her a chance. My husband and I wanted to have a baby which we discussed with Dr. Wang during our first visit. It has been a year and we are still trying. Over the past year I have spoken/seen Dr. Wang only twice (the first occasion being my consultation). She is NEVER available! Patient communication is handled solely by the nursing staff. When I've specifically requested to speak to Dr. Wang, I was told that the nurse would write my questions down and call me back with the doctor's responses. The office misplaced my blood test results once and also can never remember my medical history. Each time I speak to a nurse I have to tell them how long we've been trying, what tests we have taken, the results of those tests --- isn't this all stuff they should have in my file?! Trying to conceive is a stressful time and the lack of communication, compassion, and medical guidance along the way has just added to that stress. I'm switching doctors and would not recommend Dr. Wang to any of my friends or family.

bedside manner retard

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. Wang is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. She is extremely cold and judgmental, and does not try to hide these things during consultations or while she is examining patients. After asking about my sexual activities, she made very condescending remarks- essentially scolding me-instead of offering any medical opinions. There was not a minute during my appointments with her that I felt comfortable or confident in her abilities, for that matter. In addition, my mother used her once, and caught Dr. Wang badmouthing her to the nurses, quite loudly, in the hallway. Save your humiliation and time- find another doctor.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

While going for a routine physical Dr Wang performed a rectal exam without informing me, without my consent, and without warning me. While my feet were in the stirrups, she inserted her gloved finger into my rectum.

Posted on June 16th, 2009

Very cold manner, did not speak at all during the exam. Also did not provide an explanation when I asked something, just said "that's what happens as you age".