Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ben-Emir E Sanchez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Nunez and Dr. Sanchez have been my four kids pediatrician since my son was born in 2007. I am so glad that the hospital referred me to them. They are truly amazing doctors. They take time with each of my children. They are always available. You feel like your part of their family. They never rush out, answer all my questions and pay attention to my kids needs. I can call any day of the week with an emergency and they always see my kids. I wish other doctors would follow in these two doctors shoes.
Dr. Sanchez is a nice man, but he is too busy to take any time to actually see your child at a visit. My daughter has seen him twice, once at a well visit and once at a sick visit. Dr. Sanchez is in and out of the exam room within 2min. He does not spend any time with you. You practically have to grab his arm as he's flying out the door if there's anything you have a question about. He advised me to STOP BREASTFEEDING my one year old so she would gain weight. Horrible advice and not evidence based!!! The nurse practitioner at the office is amazing. I kept going for so long because she is so helpful and interested in you and your child. However, after the stop breastfeeding advice, I will be taking my child somewhere else.
23 Years Experience
Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo
Graduated in 1995
Miami Childrens Hospital
Dr. Ben-Emir E Sanchez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ben-Emir E Sanchez in this video.
Dr. Ben-Emir E Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.