Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben D Alilin
Dr. Ben D Alilin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ben D Alilin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ben D Alilin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ben D Alilin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben D Alilin - Posted on May 27th, 2017
As a result of moving to a new address recently, I had to change my PCP. I did so with extreme reluctance. Dr Alilin did more for me in a few short months than all my previous doctors were able to do in as many years. Simply stated, Dr Ben is the most competent and compassionate physician I've ever dealt with.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben D Alilin - Posted on January 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben D Alilin - Posted on November 25th, 2016
15 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Ben D Alilin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ben D Alilin
Dr. Ben Alilin is the younger of the two brothers. He is Board Certified in Family Medicine. He was born and raised here in Orlando. He completed his residency in Family Practice at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Jacksonville, FL. Besides running the practice with his brother, he also is the Medical Director at Aloma Urgent Care and a staff member in the Winter Park Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ben is a compassionate person who is dedicated to being an advocate to his patient’s healthcare.
Locations & DirectionsALILIN FAMILY MEDICINE, 7221 Aloma Ave Ste 200, Winter Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ben D Alilin, MD - Family Medicine in Winter Park, FL, in this video.
Dr. Ben D Alilin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.