Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben Chiang
Dr. Ben Chiang, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Dade City, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Chiang is affiliated with Pasco Regional Medical Center, University Community Hospital and Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. He speaks English.
Dr. Ben Chiang has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Ben Chiang has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Ben Chiang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ben Chiang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
i was very lucky to find Dr.Chiang after suffering for 8 months after a failed partial replacement. I wasn't sure that he would even take me on as a patient but he did. For 8 months I limped when I walked and the knee felt like a knife was cutting it. I could not do the things that I loved doing because of walking with the pain. Dr. Chiang saw me and scheduled me for a total replacement. I was amazed! I was up and walking in a matter of hours and other than the incision site I had no pain. I would highly recommend him for any sort of knee surgery. Thank you Dr. Chiang...
Dr. Chiang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pasco Regional Medical Center
University Community Hospital
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Pasco Community Hospital
41 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions13020 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL
Dr. Ben Chiang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dade City, FL.