Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ben M Chue has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Ben M Chue has the following 9 expertise
- Immune System Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Nutrition Disorders
Dr. Ben M Chue has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
He is an amazing doctor! I came with stage IV HER2/Neu breast cancer spread to liver, bone and lymph. He got me cancer free after a year and half. I did get brain mets, but the radiation doctor he referred me to has been working with him 15-20 years and they have the best results in the world! So I am in good medical hands! I have seen so many come to him and feel better than their previous oncologist: not throwing up, less nausea, less bad side effects, not as tired, etc! He helps our immune system and works with us individually. I see him every single time I am in his office- so he knows me well! I can't say enough good about him! A loving, caring, compassionate, humble man!
Dr. Ben Chue and his staff are amazing! From the knowledge of Dr. Chue, to his thoughtful caring of his patients, to his wonderful staff. Every person there really cares about their patients and you're not just another number fighting this wicked disease. I recommend Dr. Chue and his staff to anyone that will listen! Thank you for all that you do for your patients and their family!
He saved my life. I had stage IV metastatic breast cancer and now I am cancer free after a year and a half of treatment. God is good and working through Dr. Chue. He is caring, compassionate, innovative, fearless and gives hope. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He has worked wonders and the environment is part of the healing. It was my favorite day of the week- going to get chemo!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Ben M Chue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLifespring Cancer Center, 2825 Eastlake Ave E Ste 200, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ben M Chue in this video.
Dr. Ben M Chue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.