Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben D Davis
Dr. Ben D Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ben D Davis has 2 locations
3196 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 101A
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Book Online Now
Dr. Ben D Davis has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Ben D Davis has the following 9 expertise
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben D Davis - Posted on May 20th, 2016
First time visit - very pleasant atmosphere (not freezing cold), nice dÃ©cor, staff friendly and caring. Medical assistant excellent, knowledgeable and extremely friendly with a caring attitude. Doctor Davis very pleasant, friendly caring attitude, well prepared. Excellent persona.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben D Davis - Posted on March 31st, 2016
24 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Ben D Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ben D Davis
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the community we serve.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ben D Davis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.