Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ben W Doke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ben W Doke has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Weight Loss
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ben W Doke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ben W Doke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He has always been kind and considerate and takes time to explain everything and ask if I have any questions. His nurses are awesome! They always answer my emails (through their patient portal) within an hour (during office hours) and if I am having any issues they get me in as quickly as possible. There is sometimes a wait, as he does have to go deliver babies when needed, but that's to be expected with any OB/GYN.
Dr Doke is literally the best obgyn! He makes you feel comfortable and is the sweetest person! He was awesome delivering my baby it was a beautiful experience! Im glad i chose him to provide my healthcare for the rest of my life and to care for me if i choose to have more children. I would recommend him to any woman looking for an ob or a gyno hes awsome!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Ben W Doke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidland Womens Clinic, 2500 W Illinois Ave # 100, Midland, TX
Dr. Ben W Doke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.