Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben W Doke
Dr. Ben W Doke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecologyttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Doke is affiliated with Midland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Doke has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ben W Doke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ben W Doke has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Weight Loss
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ben W Doke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Great Doctor who Cares
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben W Doke - Posted on July 11th, 2018
I would highly recommend him, I've used him for over 3 years.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben W Doke - Posted on March 22nd, 2017
He has always been kind and considerate and takes time to explain everything and ask if I have any questions. His nurses are awesome! They always answer my emails (through their patient portal) within an hour (during office hours) and if I am having any issues they get me in as quickly as possible. There is sometimes a wait, as he does have to go deliver babies when needed, but that's to be expected with any OB/GYN.
Best Doctor Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben W Doke - Posted on February 11th, 2014
Dr Doke is literally the best obgyn! He makes you feel comfortable and is the sweetest person! He was awesome delivering my baby it was a beautiful experience! Im glad i chose him to provide my healthcare for the rest of my life and to care for me if i choose to have more children. I would recommend him to any woman looking for an ob or a gyno hes awsome!
My Cancer care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben W Doke - Posted on March 2nd, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017, 2010, 2018, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Doke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Ben W Doke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMIDLAND WOMENS CLINIC, 2500 W Illinois Ave # 100, Midland, TX
Dr. Ben W Doke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Midland, TX.