Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben Echols
Dr. Ben Echols, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Echols is affiliated with Houston Community Hospital, Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown and Doctors Hospital Tidwell. He speaks English.
Dr. Ben Echols has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Ben Echols has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Ben Echols has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Echols is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Community Hospital
Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Doctors Hospital Tidwell
CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Park Plaza Hospital
Christus St. Joseph S Medical Center
38 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2616 S Loop W, Houston, TX
Dr. Ben Echols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.