Dr. Ben Echols Is this you?

3.9

Disgraceful

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Made extremely rude comments to me. Short with me, didn't even want to hear what I had to say, got in my face. Not at all happy with Dr. Echlos and would not send any of my friends or family his way. His office staff was nice though.

Posted on December 8th, 2009

you might have to wait to see him, but he is generally concerned about his patients and will keep trying until he finds the proplem, and that is rere in doctors today.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2009

Dr. Echols is a great doctor. He is concerned about his patient and wants what is best for the patient. I am glad he is my doctor.

Creepy Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Bad staff, unprofessional, examination room full of medical waste boxes, etc.This doctor looks like he needs a doctor! He looks like Frankenstein gone hobo. I couldn't understand what he was saying and I wasn't impressed at all by his examination skills. Stay away from this doctor!

Posted on August 5th, 2016