Dr. Ben Glaspey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ben Glaspey?

Great Positive Attitude

Posted on May 26th, 2017

I always look forward to my annual Physical. Dr. Glassy is very personable and always makes me feel as though he is there to listen to me and treat me for whatever issues I may have going on.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Simply the best there is.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Glaspey is the best doctor I have ever been to. Honesty, integrity, and true professionalism are a rare commodity in this day in age. We have been blessed to have him as our family doctor.

Good physician

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr glaspey is a excellent physician. He is kind understanding and listens to our issues and acts according to best medical practice. We r lucky to have him taking care of us

Takes time to listen

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr Glaspey seems genuinely interested in your concerns or problems and goes the extra mile. He will not rush you out of the office.

The Best Florida Has

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ben Glaspey for many years. You will mever find a better General practioner in the state of florida. He remembers his hypocratic oath. He is a stanch beliver in the Phrase " Do no harm" I just want to thank dr. Glaspey for his years of dedicated services.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Have been seeing this doctor for over 7 years. I am specific with my physical complaints and he has diagnosed everything right on. I come from a family with symptoms that may not always be typical and strange ailments. He has been great in figuring out and treating and if he can't do it, he's humble enough to send you to a specialist instead of milking you. He listens and makes myself, my husband, and children at ease and explains symptoms and treatments so that we understand. He doesn't try to overmedicate you and looks for all possibilities. His nurses are friendly and helpful and the office staff is quick to find answers to questions. Would recommend him to anyone!

Nurses have more interest

Posted on April 14th, 2009

The nurses messages after you leave dont give you much info from them for your blood work, bladder , mri etc etc .Then the DR's visit is three months away before you get the full report, who knows what could happen by them.

Posted on September 25th, 2017