Dr. Ben J Howard Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ben J Howard?

Outstanding Dr.

I had a knee replacement done a few months ago and Dr. Howard was my anesthesiologist. He was outstanding! He explained everything very very well with a terrific bedside manner. He checked on me after I woke up and then came in my room that evening and the next day which I thought was unheard of but he did it. I would go back to that hospital again just so I could have him as my anesthesiologist.

Excellent practitioner... I would let him care for anyone in my family!

I had surgery at Salt Lake Regional and he was my anesthesiologist. He has cared for me multiple times and has cared for my children as well. Any reviews that claim he is "uncaring" are completely false. If you truly knew Dr. Howard, you would know that he is one of the more caring and capable doctors out there. One indicator is that he treats his supporting staff very well. That cannot be said of all doctors. Some may confuse the confidence he has in his decisions as "arrogance", but if you'd like a less decisive and less confident doctor go somewhere else. I will tell you that when the stuff is hitting the fan, this is the man that you want on the team to save your life. He knows medicine and he cares A LOT!

You have a choice

I would advise anyone to find out before surgery who their anesthesiolist was. I would have walked out of the hospital and change my surgery if I knew about this guy. He was arrogant and uncaring..Did not seem to care about anything but getting out as soon as he could

Patient