- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacobus B Hugo has 3 locations
Dr. Jacobus B Hugo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jacobus B Hugo has the following 9 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Cosmetic Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Jacobus B Hugo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jacobus B Hugo
His training and qualifications are impressive. Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Ben Hugo, MD, FRCS has over 30 years' experience in plastic surgery and a distinguished academic record. He is a board certified plastic surgeon on three continents. He is the recipient of many honors and has held teaching positions at four medical schools, including the University Health Center of Pittsburgh and the Eastern Virginia Medical School. Dr. Hugo was invited to practice in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area in 1992. Today he has a successful aesthetic surgery practice in Virginia Beach, attracting clientele from around the world. Education and experience are not the only factors that make him the choice of so many people. He has warmth, compassion and genuine concern for his patients. %u201CIt is my responsibility, as a surgeon, to give patients honest and realistic expectations about what can or cannot be done,%u201D Dr. Hugo says. With good artistic sense, he has built a reputation for consistently providing soft, balanced natural looking results, avoiding an altered appearance. %u201CAlthough the physical change is sometimes dramatic, results are so natural looking that only the surgeon and the patient will know that aesthetic plastic surgery has been performed,%u201D notes Dr. Hugo. Dr. Hugo performs a wide variety of aesthetic procedures. For the past 20 years he has limited his practice to facial rejuvenation and body contouring, including both surgical and non-surgical (non-invasive) techniques. His office surgical suite and staff are fully accredited to the highest standards.