Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ben R Martin III has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Martin is an excellent physician with a wonderful bedside manner. I recently had surgery and he was fantastic. Although I experienced complications because of a medical condition, he helped to make my hospital stay a good experience. He makes rounds twice a day and shows true concern and compassion for his patients. He kept my husband informed during the surgery when they realized that the procedure was going to require a hospitalization rather than simply be an outpatient procedure. I trust him with my health completely. Wish they made more physicians like him today!
I went to my previous OB Dr for 18 years and maybe I just got used to his ability to diagnose me without relying on only lab tests, x-rays and ultra sounds. Dr. Martin appears to me not to have much experience in doing a pelvic exam. He's has difficulty doing my a couple of times. I also feel like he's uncomfortable doing one. I will probably continue to go to him because it's so difficult to find a new doctor. His bedside manner is excellent!
40 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Ben R Martin III accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Of Dothan Pc, 4300 W Main St Ste 31, Dothan, AL
Dr. Ben R Martin III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dothan, AL.