Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ben E Montgomery
Dr. Ben E Montgomery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomsburg, PA, with another office in York, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Montgomery is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital. Dr. Montgomery has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ben E Montgomery has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I will never go to Ben Montgomery ever again. I spent my entire pregnancy with another doctor who was on vacation when I delivered so Montgomery was my delivering doctor. Number one: his ego is incredibly ridiculous. Number two: he looked bored throughout the entire delivery. Number three: he left within ten minutes of sewing up my outer tear. From there on, I bled out for three hours until an on call OB/GYN found another tear an spent an hour sewing me up. I was less than an hour from going I to shock from massive blood loss and was given a transfusion. With my medical details and the fact that it was an augmented labor, a doctor with his credentials should have known better than to leave before assuring that the blessing was within normal limits. I have had medical complications since. Long story short, I would never recommend him to anyone.
Dr.Montgomery has been our doctor since we got pregnant and he has been wonderful! He has a great beside manner,very knowledgable,kind, just overall the best we have even had! I never have any trouble getting an appointment or a return call about a medical concern.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2010, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2009, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2009, 2008, 2011, 2014, 2013, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2014, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Montgomery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2000
Main Line Health Sytem
Dr. Ben E Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ben E Montgomery in this video.
Dr. Ben E Montgomery is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bloomsburg, PA.